Kirk Academy is an independent Christian School, providing a traditional, academically sound, Bible-based, college preparatory education. Our reputation for high academic and discipline standards make us happy to extend the opportunity to have quality Christian education for children in our community.
Parents who wish to enroll a student should make an appointment for an interview with the administration and/or counselor to tour the school and to determine if Kirk Academy is the best education option for their child. Letters of recommendation may be helpful but are not necessarily required.
There is no admission screening for students entering the pre-school, kindergarten or first grade. All prospective new students in grades 2-12 must be evaluated for admission.
The following items are required for admission:
- A completed application for admission
- A current copy of the student's most recent report card and discipline record
- A certified copy of the student's birth certificate
- A copy of the student's social security card
- An immunization "Certificate of Compliance" (Mississippi Department of Health Form 121)